The Carrie House C.O.G.I.C. is called to be a Christ-Centered Church. We strive to meet the needs of the total person through worship, education and social activism. Come join us in this exciting opportunity for spiritual growth! Our prayer for you is that the God of all grace anoints you with fresh oil and His precious Spirit illuminates the Word as you read. May He empower you to effectively communicate to others the vibrant hope that He has given you to persevere the struggles that you have overcome and continue to overcome.
- Sunday Worship Service: 9:00 a.m.
- Discipleship Hour: 10:45 a.m.
- Wednesday Bible Study: 6:30 p.m.
- Communion Service: 1st Sunday
- Women’s Day Service: 3th Sunday
- Youth Service: 4th Sunday
- Men’s Day Service (Casual): 5th Sunday
- Weekly Fast Days: Tuesday & Friday
- For other special events, programs and services – check our calendar
Harvest Dance Ministry
Community Outreach Ministry
Mighty Marriages Ministry